Wednesday, December 10, 2008

BE HAPPY!

One of the worst week of my life is going to end tomorrow. I am so happy to experience the reality that nothing lasts forever or else, I’ll surely drop. I had skipped sleeping as if a had a sleep storing machine which does not function properly . Sometime we do have to do what we are suppose to do but not what we wanna do. I wonder what my face would look like. Its been so long I have really looked at myself in the mirror, not that I care but I just want to know.
Nevertheless, I do love the job I do and am really happy when I am working. It gave me an environment where I am left alone, unless I want to be disturbed or intrude upon. I thank God for the good things He had done in my life, which He is currently doing and whatever He will do in the future. I thank God for granting me the heart to understand that, Strife is a part of life. I am glad that I had to strife but still happy on the process. Outer appearanc e doesn’t matter much when we are happy with what we’ve got in our hands at present because life is made up of a chain of ‘presents’ .
Keep Smiling amidst tears and Be Happy!

No comments:

A fuhte

Your Ad Here