Monday, September 1, 2008

Dream Man



Martin Luther had said,” I have a dream, I cross the stream…”. Using the same lines, we also keeps on listening a never withering song sung by famous musical band ABBA. I believe in dreams. Here, I am going to share you my dreams or whatever you call it, a ‘fantasy’ or a ‘fairy tale’, but, i can assure you that its the truth eventhough it might seem stranger than fiction! I have a dream….but I do not cross the stream. Rather, I swim a stream! A stream of life, love, passions, pleasure and happiness, and whatever constitute a joyful and meaningful life! Wanna have a look?

DREAM MAN
I dreamt about someone……

Someone who is full of life,
Ready to share the fullness with me.
Someone who is ready to give,
And to receive love, hope, beauty and trust,
Someone who can be strong for me
In whose arms i’ll be comforted,
Someone who listen to my talk

Who dried my tears
And give me a reason tosmile.
Someone who cherish me and love me
Praise me with my good deeds
But correct me at my fault,
Someone who hold me when i’m scared
Guide me when i lost my way
Encourage me when i’m down,
Someone who inspire me to follow my dreams
Who believe in me
And help to make my dreams come true.
Someone who has faith in me
In my possibility of being an achiever,
Above all,someone who is ready
To accept when all these deeds,
And gifts are reciprocated.

I do dreamt about big houses

A beautiful home
Filled with love and laughter
Along with all the luxuries in life..
But they are just a bonus
A secondary dream
A second fiddle to my Someone…….

I do wish for a successful career

A satisfying job
With safe and secure environment
Along with all modern facilities…
But they matters to me lesser
Just an additional thing
A fragrance for my Someone…..

Now, the big question is..
Do you believe in dreams came true?

I do, coz I know it! I had experience it!
Dreams like mine do come true!

No comments:

A fuhte

Your Ad Here