Wednesday, September 3, 2008

JUSTICE-my cat


I have had a cat when i was a teenager. I fondly named her Justice because she was kind, generous and adorable to everybody. We were happy to have each other because we love each other very much. I often thanked God for letting her happen in my life.

After four years of being together, i never even had the slightest urge to have another cat and i felt she had the same opinion about me. Nonetheless, a day came when i had to leave my hometown for my future studies.I didnn't want to leave Justice but circumstances compelled me to choose my career and leave her behind in the care of my parents. Amidst tears and hugs, i left Justice with a promise that i would soon return home to be with her. Eventhough she might be a simple cat for others, she was the best for me, just sufficient for me. Even my friends adored her.

Whenever i called home from abroad, i always enquired about Justice affairs. My parents and friends,as they had promise took great care of her.But as much as they care and love,they were not me.Their being there didn't help my poor cat because she missed me so much. She roamed around here and there in search of solace and eventually found a very good girl about my age. That girl adored her and Justice seem to feel she had come home. Eventhough my cat did not forget me then, it was obvious to everyone who saw her that she was happy.

When i returned home, i thought of taking back from her new friend, but when i reflected myself carefully, i realised it would not be fair to the new friend. Also, since i had to continue my studies, i felt it was the best for both of us that he found a new friend.Sometimes i missed her so badly that i cried but still i am happy for her.I knew i would not have a chance to held her but i trust her new friend would make her happy. But to me ,Justice will always be a dear cat to me. Just thinking about her made me realised how happy she made me. She taught me how to love and what is the meaning of love and care. She was a great cat, one of a kind.

Salute-JUSTICE!

.

No comments:

A fuhte

Your Ad Here