Thursday, September 25, 2008

Selected Quotable quotes

Flintoff: I can't control my destiny. It's not something I am worried about. It's extra responsibility. I am probably more looking to get the best out of me.

Chinese Proverb: A hundred man can build an encampment, but it takes a women to make a home.

*** The time to make friend is before you need them.

Shakespeare: Wise people does not forget what they've lost; but they don't mourn over it or allow to linger on their mind.

*** Train up a child in the way he should go' but be sure you go that way yourself.

*** Instead of focussing on a person's past,look at how far he came.

*** Kind words are always the right kind of words.

*** Things are not always heavy because of the amount; often,it is heavy because we don't learn and know how to carry them.

*** Don't judge people until you stand in their shoes.

*** Eventhough kind people are not always wise, Wise people are always kind.

No comments:

A fuhte

Your Ad Here