Thursday, September 25, 2008

Set me free!


I am falling
Deep.deep down,
Nobody's out there to help me.
Some seem to care,
Others seem to love,
But they push me more,
Deep,deeper still,
To this endless pit,
Thinking they are helping.

Is there someone out there?
Driven by true love.
Who really cares,
Who will hear my cry,
Listen to my miseries,
Who will take me as i am,
Understand my burden,
Be there for me,
But by letting me, me.

Some show love by leaving,
Other show it by controlling,
Who would be there?
To love me as i am,
To accept the way i am,
Set me free!
Like an eagle,let me soar
Don't love me too much,
Les't i fall,let me be me.

I need a helping hand,
And an understanding heart,
Not judgemental,
To love me,understand me,
To cherish me the way i am.
How could i survive,
A love that suffocates me?
I want to be freed.
Don't hold me,set me free!


No comments:

A fuhte

Your Ad Here